Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm going to be on Computer America Radio show this Friday!

I'm going to be on the Radio!
I am going to be on the Computer America Radio show this Friday at 10pm Texas time. Right now I am not sure why I got the invite, I bet it is because of my 500,000 plus downloads of the "I'm a Nerd" song. Or maybe it is the podcast that I co-host. Or maybe it's because I'm a nerd. Who knows, my internet fame has may tentacles. Songs, plays and sci-fi movies, it could be all of the above. If you can't catch it on the radio, they have podcast and streaming audio on their website.

Also this Saturday it looks like I am going to get in my Stormtrooper armor for the football game. I will be in the half-time show. I hope that I'm not the only trooper that comes out, we'll see. I'm sure there will be a lot of photos taken of me and you all know that I love the lime light! So if you want to see me in my trooper armor, the half-time show will be about 2pm range since the game starts at 1pm.

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?