Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I Voted today!!!

I'm an American!
Today I voted. I am so glad to live in a country where I can vote. At times the person I voted for doesn't win, but that doesn't matter. I got to put my two cents in and have my vote counted.

The good old USA is one of the few countries in the world that you can do this. In a few centuries, once humanity has grown out of it's infancy, all of us will be able to vote on Earth. One day, we'll all have to right to have our vote counted. Whether you are wrong or right, the choice you get to vote on is the most important freedom. I'm glad to be an American!

Also remember all the great heros that have died for you right to vote. So when you vote remember there was a price paid for that right. I do and will always will.

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?