Sunday, October 31, 2021

The Batmobile and Dreams as a Kid

 The Batmobile and Dreams as a Kid


When I was a kid I used to watch the 1966 Batman show on television. I always thought the car the Batman drove is really cool. Never even considered having a chance to sit in the Batmobile when I was watching it. Never even a consideration. How could I ever envision sitting in the Batmobile? How would that even be possible? Only Batman drove the Batmobile! From all the cool cars in movies and television shows, the 1966 Batmobile, in my humble opinion, is the coolest. If only it was a practical ride to have daily!

Well as you can see, the impossible can come into reality. I guess this photo really shows a few things. One, when opportunity knocks on your door, answer it. The last few days have been very busy, with so many events going on in the area. When I saw a comic book shop in the mall that had the 1966 Batmobile there, I thought I got to go see it regardless of how little time I had.

A great piece of advice I was given, if you want something done give it to somebody who is busy.  When you think about it, that is true. There are people out there that make things happen in their lives. The easy thing would be like well so much is going on maybe next time I will sit in the Batmobile. But no, never take the easy way. When something is important, you will find time to make it happen. 

It is difficult for me to imagine not seeking opportunity. If there is something you want to do in your life, do it. If there is someone you want to meet and talk with, do it. If you want to go to school, apply for a new job, write the great American novel, walk the earth, make a film, act in the film, compose a symphony, create a rock band, do it. 

In the future, it is going to be increasingly difficult than doing that activity now. If your wait for the perfect time, that will never happen. Trust me, I know so many people waiting for the perfect time to do that one activity that will never happen for them. And if they finally start now, they could have finished that project years ago if they only started sooner. During my life, I never had anyone tell me they were happy they started something later in life. On the contrary, they said that they wish they did this sooner.

Being busy means you are productive. It means you are maximizing this incredible gift of life that you have. Finally, when you go to sleep, you realize you accomplished something. Ultimately, that's the best reward you will ever have. 

Computed

Also, what a great time to watch The Rise Of The Robots!
www.TheRobotFilm.com 



No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?