Sunday, August 18, 2019

Make Every Year, A Productive Year

Make Every Year, A Productive Year

Each year you have a choice.  That goes for each day, each week, each hour and each minute.  The choice is to doing something with your life or not. When you get right down to it, it is all on you.

Whenever I hear a person say that someone or something is keeping them from doing what they want to do, I shake my head.  I know that they really don't want it that bad.  If they did, they would go out there and make it happen.  Living your dreams is up to you, you can not blame anything else.

But I had bad luck.  Tough.  But I was ill.  So.  No one likes me.  Grow up.  I don't have money. Join the club and go work five jobs.  I don't have the right 'insert device' to do what I want to do.  Then figure out a way to make that happen.  It's not tough to figure out what you need to do.  Most don't want to hear it, because the truth can be frightening.  People keep themselves from being successful, not things.

Whenever in the past if any of these excuses came up for me, I grit my teeth and figure it out.  I never let anything or one keep me from my successes.  And I am not afraid to fail.  Failing is great!  I've failed a lot and plan to fail a lot more in the future.  I never let the failures keep me down, I brush myself off and stand up and go at it again.  That is life.  That is life for everyone.  Live your life the way you want.  If you don't, it is on you.

This has been another great and productive year.  I workout daily.  Rock out every single day!  Make and create the art, music, and writings that I want.  Get to make films and acting all of the time.  See my family all the time.  And my friends are the best!  When I look back at last year I can only smile, and I'm looking towards the future!

Computed!



Video:

Make Every Year A Productive Year

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?