Thursday, January 31, 2019

The Moon

The Moon


I like the moon.  As a kid, I liked looking up into the night sky and seeing the moon.  A full moon was even cooler.  I always wanted to take some amazing photos of the moon.  Well since I have am a photographer now, I can!

To take a good photo of the moon, you need a long lens.  I use a 500mm lens on a crop factor DSLR.  It looks like the size of a quarter in my viewfinder.  If I had a 1000mm lens, it would take up a lot more of the frame.

On The Super Blood Wolf Moon Eclipse on January 20, 2019, I went outside, it was freezing.  I stayed outside in the freezing cold for over an hour to get the shots of the moon that I wanted.  It was worth it!



If you want something bad enough, you can make it happen.  Go out there, and live your dreams!  Compute that!!!!

Videos:
The Super Blood Wolf Moon Eclipse! Computed! "The Race To The Moon" - Guitar Instrumental
"Our Love" - Moon Footage Video

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?