Thursday, February 28, 2019

Sick

Sick


I almost never get ill.  Don't have time to get sick.  There is too much to do, and so little time to complete it all.

Daily I workout, drink mostly water, gave up sweets last May, and work to get a good night's sleep.  My mom taught me to wash my hands before I eat, I almost can't eat without washing my hands as an adult.  During the cold months here in Texas, I avoid touching doorknobs, I use a lot of elbows and feet to open doors. I learned this technique carrying a lot of stuff as a musician.

So I rarely get sick.  I do my best to not take medicine unless I'm really ill.  In my mind, it would be more effective that way, and also any side effects would be minimized as well. 

Having a cold this past week has been a challenge.  I went home and rested and drank a lot of water and OJ and napped.  Happily, I was able to get some good rest.  By the end of the week, I am feeling better.

Didn't go to the doctor, it's a cold, you let it run its course, rest, drink fluids and you will get better.  It has happened to all of us.  I'm still glad I got a flu shot. 

Computed.

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?