Thursday, May 31, 2018
Work On Yourself As A Human Being
What does it mean to be a human being? We think, eat, listen to music, create art, go places, etc.
However, what does it mean to be a human being when you get right down to the brass tacks? Does anyone know for sure? Can you tell a difference between a 'good' or 'bad' person? Why? And the better question, how?
These are a lot of questions. One of the foundations of knowledge is searching for the truth. The truth is hard to come by, at times, other times, it is easy as when the sun rises. Searching for the truth within yourself is the life mission of being a human.
Here are a list of questions that you can ask yourself to rate at how you are doing as a human being.
1. Are you happy with yourself?
2. Do you work on improving yourself?
3. Do you think more than just about yourself?
4. Do you help build people up instead of knocking them down?
5. Can you be describe by others with positive adjectives and phrases?
6. Do you help others even when it is hard?
7. Are you creating something to leave the world in a better place then when you were born?
8. Do you push yourself to learn things you have no knowledge about?
9. Do you feel that others want to be around you?
10. After you pass away, what will the world remember the most about you?
There are a lot more questions you can ask yourself, however these will help you with your path. We as humans are not perfect. All of us have and will make mistakes. The best of us will learn from these errors. Others will continue to make more mistakes and never improve. Perhaps one day they will.
Don't worry about the designation, enjoy the journey. Pause, even if it is only for a moment and look around you. The glory and beauty of the Earth. The great people that are around you. The wonderful sun shinning down on your face. The cool breeze of the wind that touches your face. There is so much around us that is awesome, we see it everyday, it is, at times, hard to appreciate.
I still believe in the power of a smile. Giving a smile to others, makes a world a better place. If you are feeling a bit down, think about something that is amazing, and smile. Pass that smile to another person. Then they can pass it down to another, and another, so on and so on. Just a little bit of positivity can change the world for the better.
Here is a video to make the world a better place:
How To Eat A Piece Of Pizza In One Bite