Thursday, August 18, 2011

Two Score Ago

Two Score Ago
Photobucket

Time. Time is the fire in which we burn reminding us to live each day as if it were your last. Is time your friend that accompanies you on your five year mission? Or is time a beast that stalks you in the dark night shadows as prey?

No matter what happens, time will catch up to you. You can run from time for a while, and pat yourself on the back for doing so, in the end, one day you will have to face all that you have done. The good and the bad.

Photobucket

For most of us, hopefully the good out ways the bad. However no matter what has happened in your life, you can always make a change. A change for the better.

Robots are awesome, sadly their computer programing restricts their future. 100100110001100 will always be 100100110001100. Humanity has the ability to learn and grow from the past. Successes and failures. Just because you walk into a wall a million times doesn't mean that you can't open the door the next time.

Photobucket

Well I still love robots and hope that in the next two score of life I will finally have a robot to clean my house and drive me in my super cool flying car that will run on fission or fusion or dilithium or whatever the gas stations in the future sell.

Until then, I'll be rockin'it out to eleven! Look for me to make a lot more videos and whatever new from of entertainment there is in the future, I bet it will have something to do with 100100110001100.

Smile everyone, because in three billion years, who will even care? Perhaps the Doctor. Time to go break dancing once I get the DeLorean working. Hope I get it up to 88 once again!

Photobucket
Time to rock out!

Do You Believe - Music Video


"Boogie Woogie in F" - Piano Solo


Taking Out The Trash - Hipster Version


No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?