Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010!

Goodbye 2010!
Photobucket

It has been a great year. I got to rock out, act, make films, run, bike and swing dance! Can't wait for 2011!

2011 Predictions

Long Hair
Photobucket

All good things must come to and end so my long hair and mustache had to go. It was fun having long hair again, I got a few acting gigs with it. It was fun to rock out with long hair!

Photobucket

Short Hair
Photobucket

Photobucket

Watch me cut my long hair!

Herb Gets a Shave and a Haircut


From Hip to Legit


It is cool to be back to normal. However the mustache can come back at anytime! Rock and Roll!

Here is my first film after my hair cut!

Water - Avant-garde Art Film


And as always, rock and roll!
What's in a Name? - Music Video

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?