Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Throw in the Hat!

Throw in the Hat!
Photobucket

It has been great making some Avant-garde Art Films the past semester. The art class I have been taking has been a great eye opener about being an artist. I'm still not sure that any thing I do is really 'art', however I enjoy it and I have a lot folks that watch my short art films. That makes me happy. :)

Cowboy Faces - Avant-garde Art Film

Cowboy Hat - Avant-garde Art Film!

Love the 'stache!
Photobucket

Taking classes helps keep me current as a teacher and allows me to grow as a human being. Every year I try to better myself as a person, taking classes helps with this. Can't wait to make so more art films!!!!!!

Green Screen!
Photobucket

Enjoy a lot of photos of me and the green screen! Too much fun making art!!!!


The Green In Me - Avant-garde Art Film



Doodle of me
Photobucket

And as always, Rock and Roll!!



"Rockin' Out" Guitar Solo


Also I have completed another full length screenplay. Look for it soon....

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?