Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fire in the Air

Fire in the Air
Photobucket
Another great month of fun times and creating art. Been working on many film projects, art films, making music, writing a screenplay, acting and putting on a recital. Rock and Roll.

Fireworks!
Photobucket

I believe if you are a creative person, it's not only in one of the fine arts. All of the fine arts are connected together. Music helps my films, writing helps my acting, art films help my narrative films and so on and so on. In my world, you can't have one fine art without the rest.

Alley
Photobucket

So if you are writer, go out there and write! You make films, you better work on the craft everyday. Acting, musician, dancer, artist, you need to produce every single day of your creative life. If not, you are not a creative human being.

Herbert Midgley "Creative Human Being" Recital
Photobucket

Here is the link to my latest concert.

Herbert Midgley "Creative Human Being" Recital


In this recital, I wanted to show all of the different fine arts that I am connecting together. So you will hear traditional music, some Avant-garde electronic music and films and a screaming rock guitar solo. Music, film, acting, writing and other fine arts all in one recital! Enjoy the total art work!

Photobucket
Make your own Chance Music with me!
https://sites.google.com/site/chancemusicfun/
I have twenty different sounds, you can play them in any order, replay are jump to a point at anytime. Have fun and enjoy making your chance music with me!

Rockin' Out
Photobucket
Here is a song to rock out to!
"Far Far Away" Music Video

Now you see Cowboy Herb
Photobucket

Now You Don't!
Photobucket

Art Film!

I have been having fun making these art films. Enjoy!
White House - Time Lapse Avant-garde Art Film

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?