Monday, November 30, 2009

Quest

Quest
Photobucket
The time it takes to make something good or positive happen can come easy or not. Seven months ago I started a quest to run three miles every day. So far I am winning that quest.

Fortunately I haven't gotten ill, my legs and feet are weathering the workout well and I have had the time to run everyday. So far it hasn't been too cold or freezing rain out when I have to run outside.

I've had to sacrifice to make it happen, running in strange towns when I have traveled, when I was dead tired from making feature film this summer and days that it would have been easier sitting on my couch watching Star Trek then going out and run. I chose to run and make it so.

I am still amazed that I have been able to run this much. One more month of running every day should be possible. Let's see what happens. Time will only tell....

Seven Months in a Row of Running Three Miles Everyday!
Photobucket
Running 3 Miles Every Day for 7 Months
The Perfect Exercise to Lose Weight

I run even when it is cold outside!
Photobucket

Fun while having my oil changed!
Photobucket

The Biggest Pink Pig I've ever seen!
Photobucket
Big Pink Pig

Avant Garde Art Film time!
Photobucket
Answers in Books - Avant Garde Art Film
Answers in Books - Avant Garde Art Film - Director's Commentary

Rockin' Out!
Photobucket
"Life in the USA" Music Video
"Internet Cyborg" Music Video
How to Write Songs

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?