Thursday, December 24, 2009

8 Months and One Year Ago

8 Months and One Year
Photobucket
Merry Christmas!

Eight months ago today I started to run three miles. So for each day since then, I ran three miles each day, rain or shine, hot or like today cold! I still can't believe it!

8 Months of Running Everyday


Photobucket

This year I had a dream come true, I got to rock out in the same studio that Buddy Holly used to record his big hits. Since August, I have worked on editing the documentary and I now I am done! All can see this magical trip. Man I say 'wow' a lot!

"Buddy and Herb" Documentary

Photobucket

Also, today is the one anniversary of posting a video every day for one year. I was given this challenge last year and wasn't sure that I could make it. Well one year later, I did!

Photobucket

I learned a lot about myself making this videos. Everything from short films, to educational films, how to videos and of course music videos. It was great challenge. Man I still can't believe that I pulled that one off!

Photobucket

Rockin' Out!
"Sunny Day" Guitar Solo

I'm a Punk Rocker!
Real Life: Punk Rocker - Herbert Midgley - Documentary

Photobucket

Merry Christmas Everybody! :)

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?