Thursday, December 25, 2008

Have a Jingle Jangle Rockin' Christmas!

Have a Jingle Jangle Rockin' Christmas!
Photobucket

Christmas was such an important holiday to my Granny. She was raised during the Depression and didn't have much on Christmas. Well, she made sure that her grandkids had a great holiday with food, sweets and presents.

As I have grown older, I realize that material things don't matter much. I am just thankful to see my family and friends. And if I get a turkey meal, that is great too, because I love to eat!

Happy to see all of my family this holiday.
Photobucket

Here is a twenty minute Christmas concert I recorded as a gift to all of you. I had a cold, however the show must go on. Enjoy!

Christmas Songs Sung by Herbert Midgley

I also wrote a couple of original Christmas songs. One a traditional carol the other a punk rock Christmas song. Hope you enjoy them!

"On Christmas Day" Music Video Traditional Carol

"Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas to You" Music Video Punk Rock Christmas Song

Rock and Roll!
Photobucket

I went to a pawn shop, not looking to get anything, and a guitar said 'take me home'. So I traded another guitar for it and it plays great! Here is the first recording I made on this guitar. Rock and Roll!

Jingle Jangle Rock (Music Video)

Making content for YouTube.
Photobucket

I have been busy creating videos and music to put on YouTube as you all know. Thank you all for all of your support over the last year. You all rock!

Merry Christmas on YouTube from Herb

And if you still do not have a gift to give a love one, why not send a Video Christmas Card. They will love it.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?