Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dramp

I am Dramp!
Photobucket
It's not every day that someone coins a new word. It was a wet and gloomy day as I went out to practice my hobby of photography. This did make for some great photos with the overcast and water on the ground.

I decided to make a photo music video. So I edited the footage, rock out a cool melody on the strat, and now I had to name this work. Dramp came out of my fingers as I typed the title.

'Dram' means a small amount and 'Damp' means slightly wet. Combine them together and you get 'Dramp'. So 'Dramp' means a small amount of slightly wet. We can use that word all of the time in East Texas!

This is what Dramp looks like.
Photobucket
"Dramp" (Instrumental Music Video)

Use Dramp in a sentence.
Photobucket
Sir, you sure are looking dramp today.

The last time I coined a word was back in 1990, Timetorians.

Dramp does sound cool too.
Photobucket

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?