Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day, Last Post

Last Day, Last Post
Photobucket

This year came and went fast. I got to do some many cool things and created a lot art. What a great year!

Here is my last short film of 2008. I really like this one a lot. Hope you do to. Give me some feedback!

Hood
Photobucket
Hood (Short Film)

When you put on the Hood, things begin to happen. Will the Hood touch your life.....

School went great. I got to teach the Jazz History class for the first time. We all learned a lot and had a great time in all of my classes.

Here are the photos of my classes this semester. Can you pick me out?

Rock History Class
Photobucket

Jazz History Class
Photobucket

Midi Class, it's blurry but I still look cool.
Photobucket

Guitar Class
Photobucket

And if you don't know how to make a sandwich, here you go.

Goodbye 2008!
Photobucket

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?