Friday, October 31, 2008

Stormtroopers, Zombies and a Blanket Monster!

Stormtroopers, Zombies and a Blanket Monster!
A Stormtrooper on Break.
Photobucket

Halloween is here again, and that means that I can drag the Stormtrooper suit out and troop in East Texas. It was great fun to go to the Square on the Square as a Stormtrooper. We all took a lot of photos with the Trick-or-Treaters.

People have asked me how I put it on. Not quite as bad as Knight Armor, and I am pretty fast when I need to get it on quick. Here is a short video showing how to put trooper armor on.

How to Put on Stormtrooper Armor

Troopers at the Scare on the Square
Photobucket

I felt like making a few Halloween short films this week. Might as well put my film making skills to use. I shot "Dude and the Blanket Monster in 2012" in less than an hour. Took about four hours to edit it. And another hour to compose the music. Hope you like it!
Dude and the Blanket Monster in 2012

The Blanket Monster
Photobucket

The Dude
Photobucket

Some members of the G.A.M.E. club walked around as zombies, and I had my camera so I made another movie. Finally a zombie movie that has a happy ending! You all know there are no zombies!

Zombies and Me
Photobucket

There Are No Zombies!


Happy Halloween!
Photobucket

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?