Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering Seven Years Ago

Remembering Seven Years Ago
Remembering....
Photobucket

Seven years ago I was teaching Music Theory at 8am and I found out about the terror attacks in New York as the next class came in. Didn't believe it. Still don't.

The next month I composed a composition on the 11th of each month for one year after September 11, 2001. It was a way to put what I was thinking and feeling that words couldn't do. Here all twelve compositions linked together.

A Year Later

Living Life to it's fullest each day.
Photobucket
Remember that each day is precious. Go out there and live life. I'm going to rock out, write songs, make films, ride my bike and enjoy each day. Yeah, that's the right thing to do.

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?