Tuesday, August 19, 2008

String Quartet in G Major

I love Classical Music.
Photobucket

Today I checked my box and I found an mysterious DVD with the words "String Quartet" written on it. So I put in the DVD player and it was a String Quartet playing a string composition I composed back in 1996. And it sounded great!

What a great surprise! It was so great to hear this, I had to post it on YouTube for all to hear. Hope you like it! Enjoy!

String Quartet in G Major

You all know me as a rock and roller, however during my youth I composed a lot of classical music. I composed hundreds of compositions for most instruments and ensembles. Perhaps I'll compose a few more 'Classical' compositions this year. Yeah, I will.

If you have a String Quartet and would like to play it, here is the sheet music.
Score PDF
Violin-1 PDF
Violin-2 PDF
Viola PDF
Cello PDF

Here is an mp3 if you want to download it and share it with your friends.
String Quartet in G mp3

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?