Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Out With the Old....

One Shave and A Haircut and I'm a Different Man.
Photobucket
The Summer is over and the Fall semester is here! It is great to be back at school with all of the energy of all the students and faculty. Wow, what a great time to be at SFA.

I was shooting some last shots for my "Bum" movie and thought about making one last music video with my beard. So I wrote a song on the spot about how much I love SFA. I used a tune that I wrote a few years back, "I Love Sundays". Hope you like it. I love SFA and so do you!

"I Love SFA!" (Music Video)


One Man Movie Making Machine
Photobucket

It was great finishing my first full length movie. I have over sixteen hours of footage of me as a homeless bum. This summer I worked over eighty hours on this film. You are not going to believe some of the shots that I got!

Nacogdoches looks great and I can't wait to edit it. Most likely I won't be able to edit it until the Christmas Holiday. I still hope to release it before next May. It is going to be great!

Photos:
Summer II Music for Children Class
Photobucket

Summer II Rock History Class
Photobucket

The Last Photo with my Beard
Photobucket

Mustache and Me
Photobucket

Shave and a Haircut
Photobucket

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?