Thursday, August 14, 2008

Beard

Three Months without Shaving
Photobucket

Three months ago,that's twelve weeks ago, I stop shaving to prepare for the role of acting as a homeless man. At the time I had no idea how my beard would look since the longest time I have gone without shaving was about a month. Looking at my beard, I am still shocked at how full it has grown.

Living with a beard isn't easy. Eating is one problem, food and drink gets caught in the beard. Since I haven't trimmed the beard, I have bitten some mustache hair on more than one occasion. Also I have use a napkin a lot more, especially while eating BBQ.

Also people treat you differently with a lot of facial hair. I guess people assume that you are a bum. Until I start talking, many look at you like you have no right to be there. However most people treat me the same when I have my suit and tie on. A suit and tie can make a bum look like a million bucks, I guess.

Beard and a Suit
Photobucket

I got to go on a quick holiday in South Texas. Made a short movie while I was down there with all of the psalm trees. Down there I picked up a used GPS Device and made a movie about Geocaching. Hope you enjoy it!

The Beard and Me on Holiday
Photobucket


"Geocaching" Short Film


Rockin' Out While Jumpin'
Photobucket

I went to a few pawn shops down in the valley and found a cheap used electric guitar. It plays great for the price. Here I am rocking out on it, this proves you can do a lot with a fifty dollar guitar. Amazing!

"Stranger Meeting" Music Video

"Stranger Meeting" mp3

Beard and Palm Trees
Photobucket

For some reason I love this Water Tower
Photobucket

Some of the damage after the hurricane.
Photobucket

Rock and Roll!
Photobucket

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?