Thursday, June 05, 2008

Summer I- Movie, Acting, Rockin' and Teaching

Teacher and UPM at the same time.
Photobucket
It has been a great Summer I so far. I have some great classes and I am the Unit Production Manager for the SFA Summer Feature. Wow!

Being the Unit Production Manager for a few days has already been a great learning experience. Organizing many things at the same time is a great challenge. Surprisingly it is kinda fun after you get the hang of it.

This is why I am growing my beard, to play this part.
Photobucket

Of course I haven't stop making movies. Here is a teaser of the feature film I am going to shoot next month. Hope you like it.
"Billion Dollar Bum" Teaser With Voice Over

Rock and Roll!
Photobucket
Rockin' out as always. Here are a couple of older songs that I felt like recording again. And I hope you enjoy the classical guitar piece too.

"I Love Sundays" Music Video

"In the Room" Music Video

Study in B Major - Classical Guitar Study by Herbert Midgley

UPMin' Photos

This train is going 2 miles an hour.
Photobucket

Man this house sure is blue.
Photobucket

Do-nuts anyone?
Photobucket

Thinking about who to call next.
Photobucket

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?