Monday, June 30, 2008

Having Fun this Summer

Calling on the Phone
Photobucket

Having a lot of fun teaching, making movies, running and riding my bike. Recorded another Herb Report since it had been a while since the last one. And I am working on a few "Art films".

In an Art film, there isn't a standard narrative structure, it is fun to try and tell a story without words. A lot of hard work in post, making the soundtrack and editing the film.

The more films I make, the more I know that editing, or cutting a film is the most important part. All of the film commentaries and podcast I have been listening to make this point time and time again. One frame here, take out two frames there and you have a great film instead of a bad one. Once I am done with the Art Films, I'll post them for the world to see.

Rocking out!
Photobucket

Here is the latest Herb Report.
The Herb Report (6-27-08)

A Music Video I made to show how I make a quick video.
"The Circle Man Look"

How to be a one man band with percussion instruments.
"Walking Around Zone" Mix Percussion

Having fun bike riding.
Photobucket

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?