Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spring 2008 is Over

Herbert is a Cowboy.
Me between shots at a Country Music Video shoot.
Photobucket

Spring 2008 is over, and boy was it great. I learned so much this semester. After a year of film classes, I can honestly say that I can make better films than this time last year. Also I met and became friends with some great folks here in Deep East Texas.

As my tradition at the end of the semester, here are class photos. I started this a few years back, and glad that I did. It is great to look back and remember all the great folks that took one of my classes.

The Rock History Class.
126 folks in this class.
Photobucket

The Guitar Class.
They can all rock out now on guitar!
Photobucket

The Midi Class.
Making music with computers is fun.
Photobucket

The Music for Children Class.
This is the T/Th class.
Photobucket

The Music for Children Class.
This is the M/W class.
Photobucket

Wow that's a lot of folks I taught this semester! And I made a great Sci-Fi film on top of that! Can't wait for summer classes to start! Rock and Roll!

Me Rockin' Out!
Photobucket

I did another version of my big hit. This time with a beard. Wow it still sounds the same! Rock and Roll!
"I'm a Nerd" Music Video

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?