Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"Pop Art ish" Avant-garde Music Video

Pop Art ish
Photobucket

I had a vision today of making an Avant-garde music video with some of my digital drawings and music using only my baritone horn and my talking voice. So I did.

You can hear me blowing through the baritone, the valves banging as I hammer them down and me playing an improvised tune in the background. Also I am saying some nonsense words that may mean something or not. Only you can judge it.

Let me know what you think about this form of art. It's not something you are normally going to hear. However I do feel it's important to stretch the limits of music so we can understand what we like and don't like. What is music and what does it mean to any of us? Everyone would have a different answer of course.

Listen to this Avant-garde composition with an open mind. Why did you like it or not? Is this music? What is this? Should I create more of this kind of music?

Let me know. Enjoy.

"Pop Art ish" Avant-garde Music Video

Pop Art ish
Herbert Midgley
3-24-08
© 2008 by Herbert Midgley

Key of G Major

Pop Art ish
is what it is ish.
Pop Art ish
where the wind flows, blows.

Pop Art ish
Pop Art ish

Pop Art ish
is every no where ish.
Pop Art ish
where friends go, whoa

Pop Art ish
Pop Art ish

Pop Art ish
is not noise
Pop Art ish
where talent is no what?

Pop Art ish
Pop Art ish

Pop Art ish
Pop Art ish

Pop Art ish
Pop Art ish

Pop Art ish
Pop Art ish

I have a lot of Pop Art Talent
Photobucket

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?