Saturday, March 08, 2008

It Snowed The Day Before Spring Break!

It snowed today so I played my Baritone!
Photobucket

Today I got up and when I opened the door, snow was falling down. It wasn't cold enough to stick to the ground, however it did look neat. It's weird to see the white flakes here in East Texas. I tried to take a few photos of the snow. Since the snow was so light, it's hard to see.

If you look real close, you can see the snow.
Photobucket

Here is a video of me playing my Baritone many hours after the snow melted away.
"Happy Snow Day" Music Video

I picked up a used baritone for $25 this week. In high school I played trumpet, however I learned in college that I should have played the trombone or the baritone due to the nature of my embouchure. The fingering is the same as a trumpet if I played the treble clef baritone instead of the bass clef baritone. So all of those years of playing trumpet in the marching band has played off to make this video. Look for more baritone instrumentals in the future. Maybe a movie about a man and his baritone one day.

Have a great spring break, even if it does snow! Hope everyone has a well deserved rest. I can't wait to make some movies during the holiday! And to rock out!

Here is a song that I wrote this week. It's a new wave punk song. Short and to the point, like all true punk music. Rock and roll!
"Tow Away Zone" Music Video

Photos:
I voted!
Photobucket

Great 5 o'clock lighting!
Photobucket

Rockin' out!
Photobucket

Sitting on the rug.
Photobucket

What a cool cloud!
Photobucket

Stop! Sign!
Photobucket

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?