Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Discipline

It takes focus and discipline to live a great life.
Photobucket

Discipline. It's important for everyone to have goals in their life. You achieve goals through discipline. During my life I have learned that all of those that had goals achieved them, all of those that didn't have goals, achieved them too.

I can run three miles in under 28 minutes because I had the discipline to run many times a week for the last four years. Playing the guitar and piano took discipline, practicing everyday is what it takes to become a musician instead of a person that only owns a guitar or piano.

Writing was something that I never thought that I could do. However because I had discipline, I have wrote everything from a novel to screenplays. All because I was disciplined enough to do what I had to do to make my dreams come true.

Well I want to share my latest screenplay with you. And I would like some feedback, what do you think? What do you like about it? What would you change? ect. Please let me know.

Shredding on my new Axe.
Photobucket

The other night I decided I wanted to put all of my recent electric guitar practice to use. So I wrote a shredding guitar instrumental. I can't believe that I'm getting my lead guitar chops back so quickly. Hopefully in another year or two, I'll be back to where I once was at. It's fun playing lead guitar again, reminds me how I use to play back in high school. Only thing different is that the world can hear me play on YouTube. Wow.

Music Videos:
"In The Sky" Fast Guitar Solo
"What Are You Thinking?" Music Video (Piano Version)
Open Mike Night at SFA 1-29-08
Interviewing Rock Legends with Herbert Midgley

Screen Plays:

TRUTH

A PORTRAIT FOR LIFE

Photos:
Looking towards the future,
Photobucket

Trees are cool.
Photobucket

Rockin' Out.
Photobucket

Thinking and looking.
Photobucket

Phoning home.
Photobucket

What am I suppose to do?
Photobucket

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?