Thursday, November 22, 2007

Be Thankful for all that You Have

Happy Thanksgiving!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This time of the year, it's great to look back on the previous year and realize all the many wonderful things you have in your life. I have many. So does everyone else, whether they know it or not.

I'm not talking about material things. That stuff, in the end, doesn't matter at all. What's important in life, is that you have a chance to live it. To go out and pursue happiness or joy.

Right now in my life, I have a dream job, play guitar and piano, write and perform my songs, write plays and screenplays, make movies, act, run, bike ride and have a great family and friends to tell my crazy adventures to. What a great life.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. It's not about the food. It's about how you live your life and hopefully the important people in it too.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Happy Thanksgiving" From Herbert Midgley Video

Here is some entertainment for your holiday meal. Gather the whole family together to watch this great Avant-garde art film I made. Great food and great entertainment, who can ask for anything more? Enjoy!

"The Man With Eyes" (Avant-garde Art Film)

Man, what a great film!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?