Saturday, July 07, 2007

Bye Then Smile....

Try Smiling....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A friend of mine was so sad yesterday. And that made me sad too. I don't like being sad so I turned to music to make the world feel better!

Today is 07-07-07, so I wanted to make a Avant-garde electronic music composition with an Avant-garde music video. It is very trippy!! And I think this music video will make anyone smile! Or at least think, wow I can't believe I just watched that.

Have a great day on 07-07-07! May this be your lucky day!

To my best friend, feel better soon! In a few days, you'll be as right as rain. Then you can smile all day long!

"Bye Then Smile" Music Video composed on 07-07-07

Remember to Rock and Roll!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?