Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The UFO Tracker (Movie Trailer)

"Are these UFOs?"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Some movies are great. Some are awful. Sometimes the movie trailer is better than the movie. And sometimes you want to make a full length movie, however you don't have the resources to make a 90 minute movie. Well you might be able to make a movie trailer of a movie that you have always wanted to make.

Here is a movie trailer of a UFO Tracker. This is the pitch, The UFO Tracker gets close to the truth and finds it's more than he can handle. Sounds like a great full length movie. Or at least a made for TV movie on the Sci-Fi Channel.

Well I hope you enjoy this movie trailer. A few photos, a voice over and some ominous music equals a cool movie trailer. And if you would like to see it made into a movie, let me know. Maybe I can at least make a five or ten minute short out of it this summer.

The UFO Tracker (Movie Trailer)


"I'm looking for UFOs. I'm the UFO Tracker!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This Friday I am going help fight cancer by walking in the Relay for Life. I set my goal at $50. So If I have five friends donate a ten dollars, I can reach my goal. Right now I have had two friends donate.

If anyone can to donate $10 I'll send them a signed 8x10 Glossy of me. Email me your address after you donate if you want the Glossy. After I reach my goal of $50, feel free to donate more. Remember it is all going to a great cause!

Here is the link to donate:
Donate to help Herbert raise his goal of $50 for RFL of Nacogdoches

"Donate if you can. Thanks."
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?