Friday, December 29, 2006

I love to write and stand in the middle of the street at 5pm!

I love to write and stand in the middle of the street at 5pm!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have been busy writing some new one act plays over the holiday. I stay up all night writing and writing. Eat an apple and write some more until daybreak! Go to sleep and repeat the process!

These plays are more avant-garde than most of my work. It is fun to see how far I can go and still stay within the boundries of my style of writing.

I plan to write at least one more to make this a short four act play. Until then, enjoy! And don't worry, they are all short.

THE ACTRESS AND THE SPACE ASTRONAUT
PDF 4 pages

PRANK PHONE CALL
PDF 4 pages

IT’S STRING THEORY, BABY! PDF 9 pages

And here is my best song from last month.
I Never Meant to Break Your Heart (Music Video) Leather Jacket Verison

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?