Friday, November 03, 2006

"The Player and the Psycho" A New Sci-Fi/Horror Movie.

Another great film by Herb!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is another Sci-Fi/Horror film I shot that I directed, wrote, edited, composed the music and starred in.

A few days ago I got the itch to make another movie. I was going to make this for Halloween, but I didn't have time to edit it in time. In the old days, I would have made a quick movie and posted it on my website any ways.

Now I want to practice my film making skills. Even though this movie isn't the best one that I have made, I still want to make it as good as I can with no budget and with me doing every thing. The good thing is that if this movie is no good, you know who is to blame.

The acting is ok, I do look at the camera a few times, oh well since I have to do everything myself it's hard to not look to see how I look. The story is like every other zombie type film. The fight scene is great between myself is well, something to see.

Remember not every movie has to be great to love to watch and have fun with.


The Player and the Psycho
Youtube

The Player and the Psycho Google Video

Here is the plot. A major player is kicking it at home talking on the phone when a Psycho comes out of no where! Oh the horror!!!

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?