Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New and Old Songs, Boogie Woogie and a Stop Sign.

Stop in the name of Herb!
I can't wait to rock and roll!!
And play Boogie Woogie!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It has been a great week and weekend. Right now, I am working on what songs to put on my next CD. There isn't room for all of songs that I wrote over the last six months. I'll do my best to put on all of the favorites from open mike night. One day I'll release a 'B' side CD. I have about ten songs that didn't make it on a CD so far. As time goes on, I'm sure I that I'll have more.

Here is my latest song, "You'll Never Have Her Heart". There is a boat in this music video. And I think that you'll dig the special effects, me 'beaming' from one point to the next. Don't blink or you will miss it.



"Sometimes I Feel So Alone" was my second rock song I wrote back in 2004. This was right before the "I'm a Nerd" song, which was the third song I wrote. A few of my friends didn't like this song, but I love how raw it is it. It's Rock and Roll in its purest form. Now it's a music video. Running to rock out, coolness.

It took me a few seconds remember the tune, but I got it and I'm rockin' hard in this music video!!! It has to be on Youtube for all to see!

Just for fun, I am working hard on playing Boogie Woogie piano. Man it's so much fun to rock out on the piano. When I play Boogie Woogie before one of my classes, they all are smiling. And so am I. Give me a few years and I should be as good as the early rock and rollers. In a few more months, I'll be good enough to play piano at the next open mike nights. I guess I could play some Mozart and Chopin too.

And I ran three miles in 28 minutes on Monday. Wow!

Rock and Roll!!!!

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?