Tuesday, June 06, 2006

This is the kind of music that I learn how to compose in college

Me, this is what I look like, I think.......
I went to college to learn how to compose symphonies like Mozart and Beethoven. Instead I learn how to compose music that no one wants to hear.

So since today is 6-6-06, I thought it would be fun to compose some electronic music on this day since 20th century music I know how to compose sounds like death and destruction.

You may notice the '6' motif through out the composition. Hey, just because no one likes this kind of music doesn't mean that I don't have talent composing it! Believe it or not, I'm like the Mozart of this kind of music! There is a form too, let me know if you can figure it out. I hope you enjoy it!

6-6-06 EnD TiMEs mp3

Today I also wrote a guitar study, it is more tonal. If you can play guitar and read music, you'll like this one.
Study in G pdf

And I also wrote another rock song. I recorded it in two different keys. Which one do you like better? In the key of D or G? This is a good example of when a song is too high, it sounds better in another key.
We Still Have Time in D mp3
We Still Have Time in G mp3

Have a great day!!!!!! And keep on Truckin'!!!!!!!!

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?