Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Longest Day of the Year

Rockin' out on the longest day of the year!!
Today is the first day of summer and the longest day of the year. I remember talking to a many people over the last two months, and I told them that it isn't even summer yet and it's already hot. All of them looked at me and told me 'it isn't summer yet?'

No, in the USA we have four seasons, all of them are three months long. Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter all are three months long. Even if it is hot, like it is in East Texas in the April or May and it feels like the Summer it's not until late June.

In East Texas it may feel like we only have two seasons, Hot and Hotter, with a few days of a cool weather in between, but we still have four seasons.

Oh well, have a great Summer. Go out and get some sun and exercise. And it's cool to have some fun too! I plan to rock out a lot this summer. Rock and Roll!!!

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?