Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

What a great Thanksgiving!
So many things to be thankful for this year! I have a my family, my health, some of the greatest friends in the world, a job that I love, I can play and sing my music every week and I get a chance to be a Stormtrooper from time to time as well as a Starfleet Captain. I also have a chance to go see plays and concerts with a great friend. What else do I want or need?

My internet fame has grown. Over 500,000 downloads of the "I'm a Nerd" song, and another national program playing my song. All I can say is WOW!

I got to make some more Sci-Fi movies and share them with the world. And I have some plans for even greater movies down the line.

I want to thank my mom for the great Thanksgiving dinner she made for our family. Every year she works hard for us. Thanks mom!

If you have time this year, I would suggest that you take some time to write down all of the things are you thankful for this year. And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?