Sunday, August 22, 2004

I went to Mexico!

I went to Mexico today with my cousin that teaches here in south Texas. She knows the area really well. It is fun to be in a new country. I bought a few trinkets and I got a hair cut for three dollars!!! That's right, three bucks or 30 pesos. I pay about twelve bucks in the States for a hair cut. Man if I leaved down here I would get a hair cut every month instead of the three to four months that I do now.

We were there about three hours, she tip some dude to block traffic so that we could cut in line with her car. It cost $1.50 to drive in to Mexico, and $1.85 to drive out. I guess that it is worth 15 cents to get back to the US.

I was able to use some of my Spanish, and because I am a master of disguise, I think that some of them thought I was a local. It is like when I am on Konos, I can pass as a Klingon, except for my ridges.

Check out these pictures.

The bad news is that I didn't buy the Sombrero.
I think it looks good with my communicator.


I really rode this Bull! (The bull was on a break when I took this picture.)

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?