Friday, August 20, 2004

Swimming, Hotel and Travel

I am about two miles north of the border tonight. I drove 467 miles to get here with only one stop. I made the trip in about seven hours. I was tired when I got here at 3 am.

I am staying at a Holiday Inn Express, and I have to say this is one of the best hotels that I have stayed at. There is a pool, a work out room, free breakfast and internet in all of the rooms. I am set for life.

This hotel is a lot better than the ones I stayed at in San Francisco and Las Vegas. And a lot cheaper.

Today I went swimming for the first time in about three or four years. It was fun, I can't really swim that well, but I can float. It is a great work out.

I plan to go to Mexico tomorrow. I has been about two years since I have been. I hope my Spanish is as good as my Klingon.

Here is a picture of me no reason. If you miss me, now you can see me.

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?