Thursday, May 27, 2004

5-25-04

5-25-04
Well I got up and practiced guitar. Dave’s mom had to go to the hospital for something minor, so we planed to go over and say hi. Dave got his oil changed and then he drove me to Solano Community College. I was hoping to see some old professors and I lucked out, I did. I got to see the professor that first taught me MIDI, Walt Mikolajcik. Without this training, I would have never gotten the gig that I have right now. I got to see the first MIDI lab that I worked in and I gave him a Nerd CD and thanked him for all the help that he had giving me.

Dave and I went to his house to eat and then off to the hospital in Vallejo. Man, Northern California has grown since I have been there. I can’t believe the traffic and the traffic jams, when I was there, there were no jams in Vacaville, now there are.

After we saw Dave’s mom, we drove her home. We talked for a while then I went to sleep.

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?