Monday, March 15, 2004

I Hate Time off i.e. Spring Break

Maybe it is the Starfleet in me, but I hate to have time off. It is Spring Break, I have ten days off right now. A few days off are fine, but ten days, I can go out of my mind. So I fine projects to do. I pick more projects than I can do, so there is no way to get bored.

I am working on 2012, a band composition. In 2012, the Mayan calendar ends, and some say that is the end of time. It will be a cool composition. I am sure that I can get it sight read, getting it on a concert, that is the hard part. When I am done, I hope before the end of Spring Break, I’ll put it on my website. If it is free, maybe some band will play it. I am also working on a few plays. I’ll put them on the web as well when they are done. They are only one acts, but they well be great.

I wish that I could do nothing and be happy. When I do this, I sleep. I don’t like to watch movie after movie or the claptrap that is on Primetime TV. If there were more shows like Star Trek, Smallville and Southpark, that would rock. I could live with one channel, TechTv.

Well, all of you that can do nothing, I guess that is a gift, because I can’t do that. I have too much to do before I croak. I’ll sleep when I am dead or trap in the time loop that is my destiny.

And I guess that is why I am Starfleet and you are not. You know, you can take the Captain out of Starfleet but you can’t take the Starfleet out of the Captain.

Starfleet forever!!! Go do something so you can be great too!!!!!!!!

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?