Friday, January 30, 2004

People that don’t like me

Can you believe that there are people that don’t like me? It is true. I guess I did something to them to make them hate me. Or maybe I didn’t do something that made them hate me.

Maybe hate is too strong of a word. Maybe a strong dislike of me is better. Still it is in human nature to have people like them.

The good thing is that I don’t see a lot of the people that hate me to often. Maybe once a week. Maybe once a month if I am lucky. I saw two today.

There are people that I don’t like. And I am still civil towards them. If you don’t like someone and you see them it is easier to nod you head at them and walk way. That is better than getting you face to turn red because of your hate. You could explode if you get too mad.

So if you hate me, Why are you reading this? But if you reading this, whatever I did to you I probably don’t even remember it. And whatever it was, it wasn’t personal. If I had to yell at you to do your work or bust your chops because you weren’t working hard, it is really your fault.

The one thing I hate more than anything else is lazy people. So if you are one, go ahead and hate me. It gives you an excuse to be a bum.

And, by the way, I don’t hate you. Life is too short to go around hating people. And, I have too much stuff to do to even think about you and you bummy actions.

I can’t help it that I am so good at everything. It’s the Starfleet in me.

You know, you can take the Captain out of Starfleet, but you can’t take the Starfleet out of the Captain.



No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?