Monday, January 26, 2004

I Made 26 cents

I was at a local iHop and as I walked out a group of teenagers came out and drop a quarter and a penny. I told them that they drop a quarter and they said “I don’t care, it’s yours”.

Rock and roll!!! I made 26 cents with the only work involved was me picking it up.

I bet anything that these kids didn’t work to earn that 26 cents. They have no idea what it takes to make money. Daddy leaves the house for 8 hours and comes back with a check and their 50 dollar a week allowance.

Back in my day, I got 1 dollar a week. One dollar!! And by 3rd grade I have saved $100! It took me about 3 years to do that. I bet that I had more back then, then these kids have saved up with a 50 times larger allowance.

Well, now I have $100.26. I am the man

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?