Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Mac vs PC

For years I have been the biggest Mac fan on the Earth.
Then two things happen.
1) XP
2) OS X

I at first hated OS X. Version 10.0 sucked. 10.1 was a bit better. It wasn’t until 10.2 (Jaguar) that it worked.
During this time, more and more former Mac users started to use PC (or Pee Cees).
They hated it until XP.
XP is a Mac in a lot of ways. When I used Windows (WinDoze) 3.1, it was a piece of junk. 95 was a better piece of junk. 98 was OK. It worked and only crashed a few times a day. ME came and made 98 looked like the greatest OS ever for PC. 2000 came, based on NT, and guess what ? I didn’t crash. Finally MS got it right. Then came XP, stable with a lot of Eye candy. This = a Mac.

So I have been using XP for the last few years and barely have touched OS X.
I have been use OS X, and I like it. My iBook is too slow to make it run fast, but it is pretty, and stable. The more I use it, the more I like it.

I am glad that I use XP. I will always be a Mac fan, but I can use XP without hating life.

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?