Sunday, January 25, 2004

I made my first Horror movie with other people

I love making homemade movies that are based on Sci-fi topics. Most of the time I have to make the movies with me as the only 'actor'. I have been doing this for years. And my friends are still laughing.

Well, we have this film festival in about a month and we need to have some short movies to show. So the members of the video game club that I am in got together on Friday to shoot a few short movies.

I worked all day Saturday and it is on the web. I had a ball being the director, writer and special actor in it. Since I have made a few shorts, I have in my mind what I need to film. Close ups are paramount, as well as the long shot. Everyone that acted gave 110%.

I added some of my crazy electronic music to it. This type of music sounds like a horror movie soundtrack, so it works well for this short.

Well, it is not perfect, but it is done. Next Friday, I'll do it again.

I can't wait.

If you want to see it, here it is.
http://s92539516.onlinehome.us/deathdate.html

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?