Monday, November 30, 2020

A long time ago I gave myself permission to make mistakes.

 

A long time ago I gave myself permission to make mistakes. My life has been a lot better since this epiphany. Living a contented life is always the better choice. Be happy for what you have, while striving to improve yourself. 

There is often a feeling to be perfect with everything in your life. 'Make no mistakes in life' is a motto for many today. Not being the best or perfect, for many, means that you are a failure. And there is no place for failure in today's perfect world.

What if I told you that it is ok to fail? That your life would be enriched through failing. Every time that you fail, it is an opportunity to learn. 

People often forget that learning is an amazing gift. Having the opportunity to learn, means that you can become a better person. Learning is not over once you 'finish school'. Learning can only begin once you are done with your formal education. Life is learning. If you stop learning, your life, or at least your productive life, is over. 

Give yourself time to grow as a human being. Work hard, however, if you need time to learn a task, take the time. Improve on that in which you need. Take pleasure that you are having new learning experiences. And if you fail, that is fine. You will find many things in the world that you are good at during this journey of life. Embrace those and look for those that you need to improve. 

In life, you need resistance. If everything is easy, nothing is worth doing. Seek out things and events that will challenge you as a person. When something is hard, that is great! And when you achieve in those difficult tasks, you know that you have accomplished something in your life.  

A long time ago I gave myself permission to make mistakes, so that one day I can improve myself as a human being.

Computed







No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?