Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Two Scores and Ten Around The Sun

 Two Scores and Ten Around The Sun


Two scores and ten years ago, no one could have predicted the advancements of today. That long ago, the personal computer did not exist. No internet. No smartphones. Air condition, electricity, and roads are improved. Even cars operate better if not less cool-looking. It is a modern age with self-driving cars and robots taking over most industries. Technology, in many ways, takes the thinking from us, humans. Information on every topic is a few clicks away. 

During this time, beyond technology, I have learned much about life. How to be a better human being. How to enjoy what life gives you and appreciate what you have. And how to let the world revolve around its axis and take the time to notice. If you listen close, you can hear it needs a touch of inspiration from time to time. Make sure you help it from time to time.

With age, you learn to let things go that are not important. Let it flow through you like a heavy rain, and nothing will bring you down. Once you can let everything go, there are no longer negative or positive events. There are only moments in time. One second here, one minute there, one hour over there, and a century is on the horizon. Wisdom comes with age, and allowing yourself to experience all sides of existence will bring peace to you and others in your orbit.

If possible, to talk to my younger self, I would share all the amazing experiences, people, locations, and creativity. This would be laborious to put into words. I know I would smile if I knew back then what I know now. And there would be quite a bit of laughter as well. Fortunately, there is a little apprehension for me to experience life to its fullest. Some may call this a gift, others a curse. I call it what I am. I have always liked myself as a person, and in my maturity, I still do. Even more, and I laugh and smile as much as I can. Sharing my enjoyment of life with others is important for me.

The best piece of wisdom I can share with those younger than me is that, in the end, nothing matters. If you work hard, it does not matter. If you do not work hard, it does not matter. If you are rich, it does not matter. If you are poor, it does not matter. Whatever you do in your life, ultimately, does not matter in the end. So why do anything in your life?

The undiscovered country is full of unknowns. You are here for a short time compared to a mountain, an ancient tree, and the marvelous universe above us in the heavens. Make the most of it. Make the most of it every day that you breathe. Make the most of it when it is difficult. Make the most of it when it is easy. Make the most of it when all of your reserves are spent. Finally, make the most of it when you are surrounded by those that love you. 

In the end, that is what matters. You matter. When the world appears to bring you down to the depths of sorrow, you matter. When life brings you to the highest point of existence, you matter. When you do everything, you matter. When you do nothing, you matter. You matter, it is up to you to make the life that you desire.

At the end of the day, when you can look in the mirror and like the person you see, you are successful. If you are not able to do this yet, give it time. If it takes a lifetime, it takes a lifetime. Hopefully, it will take less than that. Leave the world a better place once you are gone. And have fantastic stories to tell those that are younger than you. Smile, breathe, take time to pause, and enjoy the ride. For something that does not matter, it should feel like it does. Enjoy the gift of living, hopefully for a long time.

Computed.

Enjoy Your Life! Computed!


Rock out daily!

Go Watch THE RISE OF THE ROBOTS and leave a review! 
www.TheRobotFilm.com



No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?