Monday, June 01, 2009

Running 93 Miles in the Month of May

Running 93 Miles in the Month of May
Photobucket

On April 25, 2009 I started to run three miles every day. I kept it up the first week in May and thought, could I run three miles every day during May. Never did this much running before, however I thought why not try.

So over the 31 days of May, no matter where I was, whether it rained or how hot it got, I ran three miles. Some days I ran faster miles than others, however that didn't matter, the goal was to run three miles every day.

Over the month, those three miles seemed easier. It is great to have my running legs back. Also I feel great!

Will I keep this up, I'm not sure. I plan to run as much as I can now that I am able to run so much.

Here is a challenge for you, go out there and exercise every day for a month and see how you feel. Start off slow, it too me about six months to get back where I was two years ago. Walk for ten minutes each day, do some push ups and sit ups, anything to make yourself healthier! I think you'll enjoy life a bit more in a month if you do.

93 Miles in May

After running 93 miles in May!
Welcome to the Gun Show!!!
Photobucket

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?