Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The First Million is Always the Hardest....

The First Million is Always the Hardest....
Today One Million Views on YouTube.
Photobucket

March 10, 2009 is a day that I will always remember. This is the day I got over million views on YouTube. On YouTube, I am competing with the world for views. Amazing.

The million views on YouTube didn't come easy. I have shot, edited, directed, composed music and made over 644 videos to uploaded on YouTube. All I can say is wow!

The next million views should come faster. I have a fan base and this year I am making and posting a new video everyday! 365 plus videos this year.

Thank you all for watching my fun videos on YouTube. You are the reason I make these videos. Look for a lot more over the next year.

Looking cool in uniform.
Photobucket

Taking Out the Trash - Part 6


"Substitute Math Teacher" Music Video


"His Shadow" - Avant-garde Art Film.

The YouTube Millionaire (Views) and no Gum on my Shoe!
Photobucket

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?