Herb's YouTube Vids

Loading...

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The First Million is Always the Hardest....

The First Million is Always the Hardest....
Today One Million Views on YouTube.
Photobucket

March 10, 2009 is a day that I will always remember. This is the day I got over million views on YouTube. On YouTube, I am competing with the world for views. Amazing.

The million views on YouTube didn't come easy. I have shot, edited, directed, composed music and made over 644 videos to uploaded on YouTube. All I can say is wow!

The next million views should come faster. I have a fan base and this year I am making and posting a new video everyday! 365 plus videos this year.

Thank you all for watching my fun videos on YouTube. You are the reason I make these videos. Look for a lot more over the next year.

Looking cool in uniform.
Photobucket

Taking Out the Trash - Part 6


"Substitute Math Teacher" Music Video


"His Shadow" - Avant-garde Art Film.

The YouTube Millionaire (Views) and no Gum on my Shoe!
Photobucket

No comments:

Videos!

Loading...

Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?