Monday, January 29, 2007

Blue Skies Always Follow Me

I Love to Rock and Roll in front of Trees!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is a story you can share with your friends.

On this January Saturday, it was somewhat of a warmer day, so I thought why not go running. I looked outside and it was raining, so I decided to organized my house. A few hours later, the sun was out. So I hopped on my bike and rode to the track.

There were a few people running and walking, because a few minutes earlier it was raining. So I started to run my standard three miles. Before I finished my first miles, it was sprinkling. Oh well, I was in my running clothes, it didn't matter if I got wet or not. I kept running. Most folks left the track.

Before the end of my second mile, it was now officially raining. At this point everyone had left the track. I figured I was already wet, go ahead in finish my last mile.

And about a half mile into my last mile, the blue skies came back out. I finished my three miles with the skies looking the same way in which I started running. The ride by home was full of blue skies and a big grin on my face.

The moral of the story, if you want something enough, keep on working at it even when the weather gets rough and there will be a silver lining at the end of your journey.

Here is another song that I wrote. I hope you like it! There is a telephone pole in this music video. And of course I'm in it too.

You are the Light of My Life (Music Video)

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?