Saturday, October 28, 2006

Come see Herb at the "Scare on the Square" - 5pm-8pm tonight!

Come see me at the "Scare on the Square"
I'm the short Stormtrooper!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friends,

TK652, or Herb as most of you know me, will be at the "Scare on the Square" in Nac on Main Street from 5pm -8pm with about six other Stormtroopers! It's tonight!

It will be a blast, bring the family and friends out and come and get your photo with the 'Real' stars of the Star Wars movies!

If you can't tell which Stormtrooper I am, look for the short one with the Black Pauldron and with a Helmet with a "High Eyebrow".

This is what I look like with the Stormtrooper Armor on!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you can't get there, you can still watch me in action.

"Sweater Girl" by a Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper Boogie Woogie

No comments:



Blog Archive

Do you Know Herbert Midgley?